SJT hosts monthly international group trips. Please read the information below prior to joining our group trips!
Information to note:
- Each trip has an SJT host to help ensure a smooth travel experience.
- The itinerary listed on the registration form outlines everything you need to know. To include: dates, destination, schedules, included excursions, visa needs, payment plan, deposit information, and more.
- Flights are not included in these trips. Since we send hosts with you, we won’t be able to assist with any flight difficulties while in the air! We do, however, send out flight recommendations! Oftentimes, several travelers end up on the same flights!
- Our trips are typically open to anyone 18+ unless “family-friendly” is noted.
- Failure to remain current on the payment plan schedule could result in you being dropped from the trip. Please be mindful that the deposit as well as the first few payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- When joining a trip after the deposit deadline, your deposit becomes the original deposit amount AND any past-due payments.